We've got shopping in the bag!
Shopping on the Banffshire Coast focusses on the individual and the unique. The independent store still reigns supreme, and you will find everything from souvenir gifts, to wonderful handmade arts and crafts, handmade kilts, antiques and curios, leisure clothing, everything you need for outdoor pursuits, and home furnishings. There are many outlets to browse – all the way from Cullen along the coastline as far as Fraserburgh, and inland to Turriff.
This interactive map highlights where to find our retail gems. Make sure you zoom into the map to uncover them all – then click on the icon to find out more information. You’ll be able to learn more about the people behind the ventures, their history and inspiration; and they will even point you in the direction of their own favourite local attractions and places to visit.
But, if you are looking for something specific, then the guide to the left will take you in the right direction.
Make sure you find them all – here’s a quick guide.
1. Cullen Antiques Centre 2. Eden Interiors 3. SilkArt 4. South Lissens Pottery
5. Yellow House Gallery 6. Glenglassaugh Distillery
7. The Portsoy Thrift Shop 8. Beggars Belief Coffee Cove 9. The Portsoy Marble Shop
10. George Ellis Pharmacy 11. The Portsoy Ice Cream Shop 12. Soy Kilts 13. Muiryhillock Arts
14. Boyndie Visitor Centre 15. Watergaw Ceramics
17. Scott Chemist 19. Duff House Gift Shop
20. Lynash Antiques 21. The Spotty Bag Shop
25. Garden Arms Hotel 26. Salix Pottery and Gallery 27. Millshore Pottery
28. Museum of Scottish Lighthouses Gift Shop
29. Delgatie Castle 31. Celebrations 32. Turriff Tackle and Trophies